1. What time should I arrive for the Fun Run?
Please arrive at 6:30pm to begin registration and gathering. Fun Run will promptly start at 7.00pm.
2. What should I wear?
Please wear your YES! Fun Run Shirt, which will be distributed on Day 1 during the afternoon break or at the end of the program at the Registration and Information Table.
3. Where should I park my car / be dropped off?
You can park your car or be dropped off at the carpark at the Sungai Kebun Bridge, where the Fun Run will begin.
Please note that your pick up location will be different. As the night finishes at The Horizon Seafood Restaurant, arrange for pick up to be at the Water Front, Jalan McArthur, BSB at 9.30pm.
4. What if it rains?
For Heavy Rain:
– If the weather is bad throughout the day, Fun Run will be cancelled.
– We will decide and make an announcement by 4.00pm via Whatsapp and Email.
– Networking Dinner will still be at the same venue, The Horizon Seafood Restaurant. But it will commence earlier at 7.00pm.
Light to Moderate Rain:
– Fun Run will proceed as planned.
– You will be notified via WhatsApp and Email at 4.00pm.
– Participation is optional.
– You have the option to join, or go straight to the The Horizon Seafood Restaurant for the Networking Dinner, commencing at 8.00pm.
– Fun Run and Networking Dinner will proceed as scheduled.
– No additional announcement will be made.
5. Do I have to pay for dinner?
No. Dinner is included as part of the ticket.
6. Is Day 2 Evening compulsory?
Participation is entirely optional. You would have opted for your Day 2 Evening participation on your registration form in advance. However, if you changed your mind and decided not to participate after your registration, please inform the organiser, so we can release your slot for participants who are on the waiting list.
7. Can I participate in the Fun Run and not the Networking dinner, or vice versa?
Yes. Please notify organiser in advance.